http://www.nonpersonalawareness.com is owned and operated by Joel Young & NPA Central and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
http://www.nonpersonalawareness.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Joel Young & NPA Central is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Joel Young & NPA Central makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: http://www.joelyoungnpa.com/about
Joel Young & NPA Central 26 Clitheroe Street, Skipton, N Yorkshire, UK. BD23 1SU
USE OF, SHARING AND TEACHING THE NPA PROCESS
This document outlines the strict rules, boundaries, guidelines and legal matters pertaining to the use of and sharing of the NPA Process and all other works, including but not limited to, documents, online content, voice recordings and guidance tools by Joel Young. The intention is to bring clarity in supporting the sharing and spread of NPA and Non-Personal Awareness with integrity and to clearly identify/outlay the lines between sharing, teaching and practicing NPA with others.
- The NPA Process and Non-Personal Awareness are © Joel Young | NPA Central
- You can share the NPA Process (subject to meeting the conditions) but you cannot teach it unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner.
- You can use the NPA Process with friends, family and clients but you cannot use titles (or imply) that you are an NPA Practitioner/Therapists/Coach etc unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner (Programme launching late 2020).
- Any income generated from NPA is subject to conditions, licences and agreements with Joel Young | NPA Central.
- Liability arising from any use of or sharing of the NPA Process rest solely with you.
- By using or sharing the NPA Process you are legally agreeing to these terms.
SHARING THE NPA PROCESS
You can share the NPA Process (subject to meeting the following conditions):
Any sharing of the NPA Process must be accompanied with the correct copyright statement and a link back to the NPA Website: www.JoelYoungNPA.com and/or www.TheNPAacademy.com.
Ideally, if you are sharing the process you would actively encourage people to come to the NPA Website and get training directly from the source (www.JoelYoungNPA.com).
If you are sharing in a video/audio, you must ensure that the link back URL’s are mentioned and written in the description. Wherever possible links should be live/clickable. For example, use the link in the YouTube description or FB Live description, formatted in a way that it becomes active on publishing. Refer to the link in the video.
You cannot teach the NPA Process unless you are a Certified NPA Teacher
Please note that only Certified Teachers are permitted to TEACH NPA.
The teaching of the NPA Process; claiming to be a teacher of the NPA Process, or implying that you are qualified to teach the NPA Process is strictly forbidden. Certified NPA Teachers have been through extensive training with Joel Young and have a licence along with financial obligations to NPA from their NPA teaching activities.
Sharing vs Teaching
An example of sharing:
I’d really like to tell you about a process I love; here are my experiences with it, here’s what it did for me/my friends/family/clients. If you would like to experience these kind of results with my help you can visit my appointments page. If you’d like to learn more about the process itself visit www.JoelYoungNPA.com or you can download the process for free at https://www.thenpaacademy.com/npa-process-sheet.
An example of teaching:
I’d really like to tell you about a process I love called NPA. I’m going to tell you (teach you) how you can do it for yourself and walk you step by step through the process. Here are my opinions about the best way to do it.
Putting the NPA Process behind an opt-in
This is strictly forbidden unless you have prior, written consent from Joel Young/NPA (see below):
Please direct people to download the NPA Process via the NPA website:www.JoelYoungNPA.com
Direct opt-in page: https://www.thenpaacademy.com/npa-process-sheet.
You may seek permission to share NPA in this way. You must gain written permission before doing this. Permission is granted on a case-by-case basis by Joel Young/NPA Central and is at his discretion. Joel Young/NPA’s decision is final. Joel Young/NPA Central reserve the right to revoke permission at any time.
Guidelines for Seeking Permission:
- Successful applicants will have invested significantly in NPA trainings.
- All content (in entirety) which goes out behind the opt-in will be submitted for approval prior to it going live.
- NPA copyright statements and live links will be included.
- There will be a clear indication of the level of training you have undergone, including with whom.
- Preferably there will be encouragement to take up further training via Joel Young/NPA Central programmes (with links).
- Applicant will disclose their intentions for sharing the NPA Process specifically.
USING THE NPA PROCESS
You can use the NPA Process for yourself, with friends, family and clients at your discretion.
Using the NPA Process with Clients:
If you are an existing coach/healer or 1:1 practitioner with an existing practice then you may include NPA in your ‘toolbox’ in service to clients. Joel Young/NPA Central require no remuneration for granting use of the technology in this way, at this time. Note that liability for using NPA in this way rests solely and exclusively with you.
However, you cannot use titles (or imply) that you are an NPA Practitioner/Therapists/Coach etc unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner, having completed and passed the NPA Practitioner Certification Programme (launching late 2020).
USING THE NPA PROCESS IN PAID OFFERINGS/PROGRAMMES
Making money from NPA via paid programmes and offerings without prior written approval/agreement infringes copyright laws and will be subject to legal action. The only exception to this is when using NPA in a paid one-to-one setting, subject to the conditions above.
Licences, remuneration agreements and permissions may be granted in some cases. Please note that you cannot teach NPA unless you are a Certified NPA Teacher, having completed the NPA Teacher Training and continuing to meet the ongoing criteria.
Where permission is generally granted:
If you have a paid programme that has a list of recommended tools/resources and you wish to include NPA, then as long as you adhere to the sharing conditions and follow the opt-in guidelines, then permission is generally given.
Paid offerings/programmes based around (or leading with) NPA:
This requires prior written consent and will be subject to licencing and financial remuneration agreements being in place. Consent is at the discretion of Joel Young/NPA Central.
- NPA for X (manifestation/emotional issue etc)
- NPA Support Group/Membership
Please note that this is not predicated entirely on the programme/offering name but the intention and actual use of NPA in these settings. So, a programme named ‘Manifesting Your Dreams’ which uses NPA as the core transformation tool/approach falls under these conditions of use, even though it does not use NPA in the name.
Please note: any liability arising from any use of or sharing of the NPA Process is entirely and solely your responsibility.
USE OF NPA LOGO AND BRANDING
The NPA logo and all associated branding is strictly the copyright of Joel Young/NPA Central.
Permission to use the logo is given under the following conditions only:
- Where distinct prior written permission has been granted by Joel Young/NPA Central e.g., Certified NPA Practitioners, radio shows and all other promotional items relating to speaking functions/events, etc.
- The NPA logo can be used when sharing NPA, so long as the logo image is linked back to the NPA Website and follows your general branding – distinction should be made and obvious so as not to imply a direct communication from NPA).
- All sharing conditions are met.
You strictly cannot:
- Imply affiliation with Joel Young/NPA Central without prior written consent.
- Brand any materials as NPA – you must use your own personal branding and then include the NPA logo beneath your branding in order to keep the distinction.
‘Non-Personal Awareness’ is copyright Joel Young/NPA Central.
Sharing and use of Non-Personal Awareness beyond the NPA Process, including the philosophies, underlying technologies, NPA Frames etc is strictly by prior written consent only.
The term ‘Non-Personal Awareness’ itself may be used in accordance with the sharing guidelines for the NPA Process.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
If you have any questions, need further information, or would like to apply for permissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org