Don't miss out
Booking closes in:
Total Value £294. Book today and pay just £120.
- Learn a simple way to stop taking things personally
- Be genuinely more confident
- Step into your beautiful powerful self
• If you are sensitive to criticism and repeatedly hold yourself back because the fear of what others might think or say keeps you paralysed and stuck...
• If this has stopped you from truly stepping up and being the amazing, impactful person you know you are inside...
• If you're tired of feeling powerless and are ready for change...
• Then join Joel for this day, learn how to set yourself free from the impact of other people's opinions and start experiencing what it feels like to be effortlessly, confidently YOU in the world.
• If you know there's a greatness in you but can't seem to 'get it out there', then chances are there are hidden labels you have taken on from others that are keeping you held back...
• This day will teach you how subtle and surprising labels can become the foundation of limiting identities AND how to let them go in a simple, quick and easy way...
• When you shift these identities, all the beliefs, emotions and behaviours associated with them leave all by themselves...
• You'll find yourself automatically more free, functional and effective at creating the life you know you're here to live!
• If you feel like your perspective rarely get's heard or acknowledged...
• If you often come away from 'tricky' conversations feeling confused, drained and like somehow what you wanted to say got lost along the way... and perhaps you wanted to express a grievance but somehow now you feel like you're the one in the wrong...
• This day will guide you to the understanding that YOU MATTER!
• A natural side effect of what you'll learn on this day is that you start getting really clear that you matter... that what matters to you matters... and you start feeling confident and strong in yourself... From there, communication gets very clear and you start feeling seen and heard... this is a game changer.
• If you put constant pressure on yourself to be more healed, more enlightened or just more somehow, then you've probably experienced a 'boom and bust' cycle on the awakening path...
• This day will offer you perspectives which encourage you to:
• Honour your pace,
• Drop the internalised expectations you have taken on from others
• End the comparison roller coaster
• And get aligned with the natural order of your evolution...
• The irony is, that when you do this, you'll find your transformational experience gets smoother, easier and more sustainable than you ever thought possible.
Shift Your Vibration at the speed of light
Discover the 3 Aspects of Awareness that power the process of change and how the magic starts when you focus them on the non-personal nature of reality
The Gift of letting you be you
Find out how the radical 'Multiple Perspectives Model' will help you deal with paralysing inner conflicts and take the brakes off for true transformation
Freedom from the burdens of a lifetime
In your practice sessions, you will work with The NPA Process to actively let go of the things that have been dragging you down, keeping you stuck or perhaps even caused you suffering your whole life.
Simple Science that will blow your mind
Learn how science tells us that fundamentally nothing is personal and how you can use this understanding to set yourself free
The NPA Process has helped thousands
Get a full training on how to use the simple NPA Process. There are practical sessions so you will experience it for yourself and take away a proven tool for life!
Opening to the potential you long for
Discover how you have 'excluded' yourself from the things you want but don't have, and how The NPA Process let's you open the door to your dreams. There's a practical session on this, so you get to start on the day!
Event takes place in Sawbridgeworth, Herts on May 20th 2017 (9am-5pm)
If you work one-on-one with clients, or in your work setting, then The NPA Process is a wonderful additional tool with which you can use serve your people. And many people have said that the non-personal perspectives have enriched their approach to the work they do.